Brown Rudnick earns 30 rankings in Chambers and The Legal 500 in 2016
PUBLISHED ON: 04/26/2017
Underscoring its continued excellence in legal services in 2016, Brown Rudnick earned a combined 30 rankings this year from industry leading publications Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500.
Of the firm’s 2016 rankings, more than half were for individual partners’ outstanding work in their practice areas. In total, Chambers ranked 17 partners in eight global offices as leaders in their respective fields.
The Legal 500 also ranked the firm in four practice area categories this year, including white collar crime, corporate crime, financial services, and general crime; and recognized the firm’s Latin America partners for their work in the region. The firm was also added to The Legal 500 UK’s shortlist for Firm of the Year 2017 in the category of Crime, Fraud and Licensing.
Chambers and The Legal 500 are among the most respected in the legal industry. Chambers, which is published annually and distributed to general counsel of global and national businesses, rates lawyers based on technical legal skills, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence and commitment, and is the culmination of thousands of in-depth interviews by the largest research team of its kind.
The Legal 500 recognizes lawyers providing the most cutting edge and innovative counsel based on feedback from clients, peer-to-peer interviews, and proprietary research in regional legal markets.
Below is a comprehensive list of Brown Rudnick’s 2016 honors.
- William Baldiga: Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Nationwide)
- Mark Beardsworth: Crime (London)
- Stephen Best: Litigation - White Collar Crime (District of Columbia)
- Sunni Beville: Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Massachusetts)
- Peter Bibby: Financial Services: Contentious Regulatory (London)
- Douglas Cohen: Environment (Connecticut)
- Franca DeRosa: Environment (Connecticut)
- Tom Epps: Financial Crime - Corporates (London)
- Alejandro Fiuza: Latin American (Boston/New York)
- Jeffrey Jonas: Bankruptcy/Restructuring (New York)
- Tom Meyers: Intellectual Property (Massachusetts)
- Tom Phillips: Real Estate (Massachusetts)
- Steven Pohl: Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Massachusetts)
- Robert Stark: Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Nationwide)
- Edward Weisfelner: Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Nationwide)
UK - National
- Financial Crime/Corporate
- Financial Crime/Individuals
USA - National
- Real Estate
- Adolfo Garcia: Corporate and M&A (Boston)
- Alejandro Fiuza: Chair of Brown Rudnick’s Latin America Practice Group (Boston / New York)
- Fraud - White Collar Crime (Tier 2)
- Corporate Crime - Fraud, Bribery and Corruption (Tier 2)
- Financial Services - Contentious (Tier 4)
Crime - General (Tier 4)