Careers: Law Students: Summer Program
Through our summer program, we are searching for our next class of future partners. In this search, we are guided by a set of principles that define our recruiting program.
- We recruit only the best and brightest, and hardest working.
- We recruit individuals who, besides extraordinary intelligence, reflect the defining characteristics of a true Brown Rudnick attorney: hard driving but value-oriented and pragmatic, entrepreneurial, always honest and always ethical, collaborative and a good team-player. In a word, someone who will be, once trained, an extremely effective client advocate and counselor.
- We recruit only individuals who intend to make Brown Rudnick their home, and who we are confident can make a meaningful positive impact in the overall objectives of the firm over their careers.
- We recruit only individuals who are upbeat, energetic, passionate about what we do and longing to be a part of our firm, with strong ambition to further the firm both intellectually and as a business.
- We firmly believe that diversity in attorney backgrounds engenders diversity of thought and enrichment of the firm as a family. We therefore intentionally recruit towards a widely diverse attorney base.
- We recruit only individuals with practice interests consistent with our clients’ needs, considering geographical preferences.
- We recruit only individuals who appreciate that people make up a firm; who realize that a firm’s history, values, and culture are important; and who we believe will fit into our Firm as a family.