Tech Matters: Trade Mark Strategies Post-Brexit
Date: Thursday 25 June 2020
Time: 18:00 - 19:30
Brown Rudnick is hosting a Tech Matters webinar, Trade Mark Strategies Post-Brexit. At the event, a panel from Brown Rudnick's Tech Group will discuss topics including:
- The enforcement of trade marks online - recent developments
- Recent changes to trade mark law in the EU and UK
- Sky and Skykick - the impact of overly broad applications and bad faith in the EU and UK
- Counterfeits and the exhaustion of trade mark rights in the post-Brexit world
- The plan for EUTMs in the UK post-Brexit
- The use of design rights to protect trade marks - what is the post-Brexit position?
- Enforcement and revocation post-Brexit including for famous marks
- How to show genuine use across Europe post-Brexit
Please RSVP using the link here.