Our Firm: The Law Firm Network
Brown Rudnick was a founding member of The Law Firm Network and has been actively involved since its inception more than 20 years ago. Today, the Network is a strong non-exclusive association of independent law firms from around the world whose principal lawyers have close personal and professional relationships. The Network has members in approximately 40 countries and we have an extended global network with quality law firms in over approximately 80 additional countries. Key features of the Network include:
- Member firms are leaders in their local markets, with strong regional and international connections
- Because of their local leadership positions, member firms are often more in tune with critical local legal, political and cultural issues as compared to the typical local offices of “global” firms
- We source member firms via personal introductions from existing members or other trusted contacts, ensuring a high level of quality and connectivity within the Network
- Feedback from clients confirms that member firms consistently provide a more effective, responsive, value-added and personal service than the larger “global” law firms
- We have extensive experience providing multi-country service to international and multinational companies
- The preferred model is to operate with a single member serving as principal contact and project coordinator to ensure optimal efficiency and service; however, clients always have direct access to the local country firms when desired
- Member firms are experienced in working with alternative and flexible fee structures, consistent with the demands of a global market for legal services
- Through the Network’s association with Global Reward Plan Ltd., member firms are experienced in providing global equity incentive and employee benefit services to multi-national companies
For more information on The Law Firm Network, please contact Mark A. Dorff, co-practice leader of the Firm’s Corporate Group. Mark currently serves as Chairman of the global network.
The members of The Law Firm Network are separate and independent law firms and there is no legal relationship between the firms or with the Network itself. No member firm is responsible for the professional services performed by any other member firm. The Network itself is not a partnership and does not provide any professional services, either in its own name or otherwise.