Practices: Cross-Border / International Transactions
Cross-Border / International Transactions
In the blur of mega firms, find clarity in a "global boutique." Experience and execution of the largest firms. Partner-led service.
We are a stand-out team of 230+ lawyers in Europe and the United States. We get deals done around the world. Perspective and judgment; focus and agility – adding up to more than you might expect.
We have built our reputation advising rising entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and start-ups. Included in this work are private equity, hedge and specialized funds, family offices, as well as billion-dollar corporations, financial institutions and financial advisors. With a focus on developing markets, we have guided clients through the challenging business and legal climates around the world including Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region.
Pacing ourselves against our biggest competitors, we have made our mark by helping clients hit their goals, no matter where in the world this takes them. A powerhouse team collaborating for results, we’re right there, too.
- Venture Capital & Growth Equity and Emerging Technology Companies
- Cross-border M&A and Private Equity Buy-Outs
– Mergers & acquisitions
– Private equity investments
– Leveraged and corporate buy-outs
– Joint ventures & strategic alliances
– Recapitalizations & restructurings
- International Equity and Debt Offerings
– US and UK public/registered offerings
– Rule 144A, Regulation S, private placements and block trades
– Convertible, exchangeable and hybrid debt securities
– High yield offerings
– Right offerings
– US and UK securities laws compliance
- Cross-border Finance
– Investment grade and leveraged finance
– Project finance
– International financial institutions (EBRD, ADB, IFC)
- Cross-border Intellectual Property and Tax
- Corporate Governance
- Strategic regional practices: Ireland and MENA
– Cross-border M&A and private equity
– Equity and debt offerings
– Venture capital and emerging technology companies
– Bank, leveraged and project finance
– Dispute resolution