Practices: Cross-Border / International Transactions
Cross-Border / International Transactions
In the blur of mega firms, find clarity in a "global boutique." Experience and execution of the largest firms. Partner-led service.
We are a stand-out team of 230+ lawyers in Europe and the United States. We get deals done around the world. Perspective and judgment; focus and agility – adding up to more than you might expect.
We have built our reputation advising rising entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and start-ups. Included in this work are private equity, hedge and specialized funds, family offices, as well as billion-dollar corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, state-owned entities and governments. With a focus on developing markets, we have guided clients through the challenging business and legal climates around the world including Central and Eastern Europe, Russia and the CIS, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region.
Pacing ourselves against our biggest competitors, we have made our mark by helping clients hit their goals, no matter where in the world this takes them. A powerhouse team collaborating for results, we’re right there, too.
- Venture Capital & Growth Equity and Emerging Technology Companies (including in the Life Sciences sector)
- Cross-border M&A and Private Equity Buy-Outs
– Mergers & acquisitions
– Private equity investments
– Leveraged and corporate buy-outs
– Joint ventures & strategic alliances
– Recapitalizations & restructurings
- International Equity and Debt Offerings
– US and UK public/registered offerings
– Rule 144A, Regulation S, private placements and block trades
– Convertible, exchangeable and hybrid debt securities
– High yield offerings
– Right offerings
– US and UK securities laws compliance
- Cross-border Finance
– Investment grade and leveraged finance
– Project finance
– International financial institutions (EBRD, ADB, IFC)
- Cross-border Intellectual Property and Tax
- Corporate Governance
- Strategic regional practices: Ireland; Africa; the Middle East; and Latin America
– Cross-border M&A and private equity
– Equity and debt offerings
– Venture capital and emerging technology companies
– Bank, leveraged and project finance
– Dispute resolution