Some law firms see tax issues as roadblocks. We see them as opportunities.
At Brown Rudnick, our tax lawyers are committed to outcomes. By understanding your industry and its market realities, as well as the most intricate provisions of the Tax Code, we find paths to accomplish your goals and strengthen your business.
Our tax lawyers don’t work in a vacuum or hide in the library. Every day, we are integrally involved in the complex transactions that propel your business. Using our tax knowledge plus our “business brain,” we can offer tax-driven solutions in restructurings, suggest options in cross-border financings or help allocate risk and reward in multi-party mergers.
From key money centers in the United States and Europe, we help you manage taxable moments in the life of your business, including:
- Corporate work-outs
- Private equity, venture capital and hedge fund investments
- Mergers, acquisitions and sales of publicly and privately held businesses and their assets
- International tax
- Tax controversies
- Domestic tax planning
- Employee benefits and retirement planning
- Estates and charitable giving
- Health care and exempt organizations
- Real estate investments by taxable and tax-exempt investors
- Tax-exempt bonds
- Tax-sensitive investments